What better way to celebrate National Bourbon Heritage Month than with a refreshing Bourbon cocktail? Throughout the month, we’ll be posting various bourbon cocktail recipes. If anyone has the patriotic zeal (Bourbon Heritage Month is authorized by Act of Congress!) to try these bourbon cocktail recipes or any others this month, send us a photo and we’ll post them to the site! Today’s recipe comes courtesy of Jim Beam and DBC. It was created by James Beard award-winning celebrity chef Michael Symon. Symon has appeared on Iron Chef America, among other cooking shows, written or contributed to multiple periodicals and cookbooks, and owns multiple high end restaurants in the Greater Cleveland Area.
KNOB CREEK® GINGER TWIST
Recipe by Celebrity Chef Michael Symon
- 1 ½ Parts Knob Creek® Rye Whiskey
- ¾ Part Fresh Lemon Juice
- ¾ Part JDK & Sons™ Fleur Handcrafted Elderflower Liqueur Ginger Beer
- Angostura® Bitters
- Add Knob Creek® Rye, fresh lemon juice and elderflower liqueur into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake ingredients and strain into Collins glass filled with ice.
- Top with ginger beer and garnish with an Angostura® Bitters Floater.
Enjoy! And send those photos to firstname.lastname@example.org!